Sonos One SL – Small but powerful
Sonos One SL features two Class-D amplifiers perfectly tuned to its unique acoustic architecture.
Trueplay puts the speaker-tuning capability of recording pros in the palm of your hands to optimize the sound for the room.
Setup is simple
Go from unboxing to listening in minutes. Just plug in the power cord and open the Sonos app.
Listen in every room
All Sonos speakers and components connect over WiFi so you can create the system you want and expand any time.
One app does it all
Control your system and all your streaming services. Group rooms, quickly add new speakers, and more.
Control at your fingertips
Responsive touch controls on the top of the speaker make it easy to play, pause, skip, and adjust the volume.
- Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One SL, and control it with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more.
- The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop or tuck it away on your office bookshelf.
- Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music with Apple AirPlay 2.
- Pair with Sonos One or another One SL in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home cinema surrounds with Arc or Beam.
Sonos One SL Specifications
· Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
· One tweeter creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response.
· One mid-woofer ensures you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
· Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
· Dimensions – H x W x D 161.45 x 119.7 x 119.7 mm.
· Weight 1.85 kg.
· Product finish – White with white matte grille or black with black matte grille.
· Top-panel features – Capacitive touch control for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause. LED indicates status
Power & Networking
· Power supply – Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
· WiFi, not Bluetooth – Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
· Ethernet port – One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.