What we collect
We take every precaution with your information and encrypt all orders. The type of information we collect about you includes the following:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers if consented.
- Payment information, mainly handled by encrypted third party payment processing companies like Paypal, Amazon Pay, and Sagepay No information is electronically stored directly by 21st Century Service Ltd of credit card details.
- We also offer credit finance through Paypal and Hitachi finance for which we are registered and regulated by the FCA.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Processing any orders placed on our website
- Delivery of orders
- Internal record keeping.
- Send order updates by text, e-mail, or by telephone.
- Fraud prevention purposes.
- Customer service and product support.
- Staff training purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have consented we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- If consented we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. .
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Third Party sharing of information
We will not sell your data to any third party. In order to fulfill your order or service, we will share it with payment service providers and delivery companies.
Credit reference agencies, finance companies, law enforcement, and fraud prevention agencies.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will keep your information for as long as you have an account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or for as long as is necessary to provide product-related services.
If required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, or enforce our terms and conditions.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Controlling your personal information
Marking emails and communication are only sent to customers who have consented to receive this service. If at any time you wish to cancel this consent please ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email or by emailing email@example.com or by writing to 21st Century Service Ltd , 15 The Parade, Brighton Road, Burgh Heath kT20 6AT
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Find out on their website how to report a concern https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Additionally, we use Google Analytics to track visitor trending and pages on our site. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
To read more about Google Analytics and the cookies they may use, please click here.